Wednesday, June 24, 2009

At the beginning of June I got to go on a fun girls weekend to Tahoe with some great friends. We went up Friday afternoon and stayed til Sunday afternoon. We went last year and the weather was beautiful so we hiked and enjoyed the mountains. This year it rained the entire time so we had fun staying in the beautiful condos talking and laughing all day and night, eating junk food, watching movies, and playing games. We also went to a little theater and saw Angels and Demons. We were having so much fun doing nothing that I totally forgot to take pictures so this is all I took. It was just a nice stress free weekend and I am so thankful to have such great friends!
At the movie
This is half of our group of 10. Everyone went to church but me. Jorge and the boys were supposed to come and spend the day up there with me but because of the weather they stayed home so I just relaxed until they got back from church.

3 comments:

Raimi said...

That was a FUN weekend! Did I ever send you my photos? I think I did :-). Let me know if you need help with anything!

becky said...

That looks so fun. How awesome to get so many women together.

Stephanie said...

Cute picture of us @ the theater! I'll have to send you some of the pictures I took to add to your photos. So glad you came, too. That was a blast!

Hugs!