Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

I can't seem to stay caught up, but here are a few pictures of our Christmas. It was a weird Christmas for us this year. We're still living with my parents so all of our stuff was in storage so we didn't do our own decorating or the traditions we usually do. I hope that next year we will have our own home again and that it will seem more like Christmas because its my favorite holiday. We still had a great Christmas and enjoyed watching the kids open their gifts and had a great time with family. My parents were grateful to have us here so their Christmas wasn't as lonely. My brothers and their families were away this year so it was just our family and my parents and little brother. My parents spoiled the grandkids this year, we're lucky to have them!

Nicolas was so excited I don't think he stopped jumping up and down the whole morning. We didn't let the boys wake us up til 7:30 and sure enough Kaden woke up Nicolas and they were in our room at 7:30 on the dot.
Every time Nicolas opened up a present he would yell that he got just what he wanted, we would ask him what it was and he would say "I don't know!" it was pretty funny. Then when we opened our gifts he would ask if it was just what we wanted from Santa.
Everyone had a good time and got what they wanted from Santa, Kaden was a little jealous that Jorge got the new Tony Hawk skateboard game for the Wii. I got the Wii fit plus, its pretty fun but has made me realize how uncoordinated I am!
Here is little Jackson with all of his loot. He slept right through the craziness and woke up at 8:30 after all the fun was done. He didn't care about much he just wanted to eat the wrapping paper and have his bottle. Next Christmas will be so fun with him being older!

No comments: