Wednesday, July 21, 2010

4th of July

I am just not into this blogging thing anymore and I don't know if anyone even looks at our blog since I update about once a month, but we've been doing lots of fun stuff so here's some pictures of our jam packed 4th of July weekend.
We had a fun swimming/ family get together at Aunt Denise's house, the kids had a blast playing with their cousins they don't see very often!
At the parade, apparently Jorge was happy to be there!
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma Thatcher love their grand babies and the babies love them!
Cute little Jackson at our family reunion. We had a huge family reunion with my dad's side it was all of his aunts, uncles, and cousins, it was fun to see relatives we haven't seen in probably 10 years or more.
Jorge and I ran in the Freedom Run 10k and Kaden ran the 1 miler. We had so much fun running with friends/neighbors. And after we got to hang out with all of them and watch the parade.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

What a fun holiday you guys had! And you and Jorge look spectacular, I guess that's what running does for you! And Jackson doesn't really look like a baby anymore :( when did that happen??

And I want you to know, that I always look forward to reading when you post!

Lisa said...

I still read!! You guys look great!! Good job on the run!

Linsey said...

Love your blog, keep updating! Looks like a fun fourth!

erin said...

Holly!!!
I read your blog. I love it! Your kids are so adorable. Looks like you had a fun 4th of july.
Miss you & your family!!