Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Jackson!

Today is Jackson's 1st Birthday! I am so happy that we both survived this first year. Since he turned 6 months he has been the happiest, sweetest baby! His favorite things are being held by mommy, dogs, eating, playing with his brothers, visiting Grandma, Papa, and Sadie the dog, and being outside. He has the best smile and the biggest brown eyes. We love our sweet little Jackson so much and can't wait to see what the next year holds for him!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new family pictures! (Sam says hi!) You have to keep blogging and print it out as a journal + all of us in California still want to see you and your cute family!!

Alisha said...

I know I say this all the time, but you seriously have the CUTEST boys!! Happy birthday cute Jackson!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!! I cannot believe that he's 1 already! Such a cutie pie!

Stephanie said...

He is so CUTE! I can't believe he is already 1! We miss you guys.

Raimi said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson! What a cutie pie.
p.s. love the new family photos...super cute!

becky said...

Has it already been a year. What a handsome little guy.