Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family pictures

Since its been two and a half years since we've had a family picture taken we decided it was time. While we were in Utah for Thanksgiving my cousin Jaime took these pictures for us. She did an amazing job, we love how they turned out. My family hasn't had a big family picture done for almost 11 years so we also had that done. My plan this year is to send out Christmas cards for the first time! There are so many great pictures but these are some of my favorites.
Nicolas was really tired so we couldn't get many smiles, but I think he's still pretty cute!
All of my handsome boys!
A silly picture trying to get Nicolas to smile
The whole Bird family 11 years later!
Me and my brothers and sister
Grandma and Papa and the silly kids (you should of seen the lengths we took to get these kids all laughing, thanks Jess!)
Who could forget the baby of the family, even little Sadie Chihuahua had her own photo session!

10 comments:

Abish said...

The pictures turned out really good. I keep thinking about sending out Christmas cards but I probably won't make it this year. I'm too much of a procrastinator!

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures of your family! They turned out amazing.

Raimi said...

Super cute photos. She did a wonderful job!

Lori and kids said...

You have a really cute family! How did you meet your husband? Do you like california?

Amy said...

They turned out awesome, I can see why it is hard to pick! I cant wait to see which one you pick!

Lemon Family said...

Cute pictures Holly.

Missie said...

Love the pic's they look amazing!! I can't believe how grown up everyone is.

Michael and Kari said...

Such darling pictures! You all look fabulous! What a talent! It makes me want to get a family picture too.

Tifferbob said...

Your cousin did a great job! I love the dog shot.

Cara said...

They turned out awesome!