Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fun times!

We made it back to California Sunday night. It was hard leaving knowing we wouldn't be back for Christmas. We had such a great time with my family and visiting some friends. Its so hard being away from everybody we miss them so much!
I got to celebrate my birthday with my family this year, they all made sure I had the best birthday ever! Jorge and I got to enjoy going on a date without paying a babysitter, my little brother Kelly got me these pretty flowers, and I got my whole family to go see Twilight with me!

Kaden and his cousin Katie had a great time together, he sure does miss his cousins!
All of the kids waiting to be served their Thanksgiving feast!
Poor little Sadie was so tired from all the action of the day.
We did a Thanksgiving pinata, this is all of the kids with their loot
Thanksgiving night we got bored and headed to Walmart, I couldn't find Jorge and this is what I found in the parking lot!
We went bowling for the first time with Nicolas and had a great time
Nicolas loved riding Trax to go to Temple Square, he thought he was on a choo choo Train!
Our last night in Utah we went to Temple Square with my parents and sister to see all of the pretty lights. It is something we do every year.

2 comments:

Lemon Family said...

I'm glad you had a fun vacation.

Michael and Kari said...

Looks like you had a fun visit! I am sad we didn't get together this time. After Jared tossed the morning of Thanksgiving, I hoped it was all gone, but I was wrong. The rest of us got it all last week too! Here's to next time!