Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Day of Summer Break




Yesterday was Kaden's first day off from school so we decided to go to the pool for some fun. In the morning we went to the gym so I could go to my body sculpting class and Kaden and Nicolas got to play in the Kids Club. We go to California Family Fitness and we absolutly love it. The kids are included in the membership and they have lots of fun activities to do while we get to excersize. After my class we got changed and went to the pool there at the gym for a couple of hours and had so much fun! Nicolas is fearless in the water so I have to be right by him or he just jumps in wherever and doesn't care if he goes under. Other than getting sunburned (I never remember putting sunscreen on myself) it was a great day and I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time there this summer.

No comments: